Solution Teams are committees of the United Way of McLean County’s (UWMC) Community Impact Cabinet (CIC), a standing committee of the Board of Directors. The Solution Teams are a multi-sector collaboration of community volunteers from across McLean County focused on the areas of Education, Income, Health or Community Strengthening.
• Recommend funding within income/financial stability focus area for multi-year funding cycles
• Assist with periodic self-assessments of partners that receive program funding
• Review trend and topical data to identify gaps in community services
• Initiate research, new partnerships, coalitions or projects that support strategies to achieve community outcomes
• Identify opportunities in the community to increase system effectiveness and impact; making recommendations to the CIC on suggested actions and roles of UWMC
• Represent UWMC’s commitment to sound stewardship of investor dollars in an impartial and objective manner
Time Commitment: approximately 2-4 hours a month
• Monthly meetings held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
• A three-year Solutions Team commitment (renewable)
• Volunteers are expected to review materials outside of meeting and come prepared to meetings
If you are interested in serving as an Income Solutions Team Member or have questions, please contact Mike Donnelly at email@example.com or (309) 828–7383.